Take my hand, let me guide you through the mish mash of the life of an almost twenty-teen, and show you what really runs through the head of a female with the 24/7 fever.

Tuesday 19 July 2011

New Obsession Session

So... today, I became the proud owner of my very own pink vintage guitar.

And to say I'm excited is an understatement!

However, I can't help but notice that teaching myself to play guitar is an extreme form of procrastination, to lure me away from the Media Law books, and towards a more fun four hours of trying to learn how to strum a few dodge chords into a dodge little tune. I am crap, but I am learning! And writing this post, yeah that's another form of procrastination too... oops naughty me. I just can't help it. Once I've started something, I can't stop. Is that addiction?

Well, if so, then I'm addicted to learning playing guitar, cooking random crap for dinner, and listening to my ipod. But, NOT to doing what I am supposed to be doing with all this free time... REVISING !!

It can't be helped. My prematurely mushing brain can't help but let my thoughts wander off to another planet, and as it seems escapism is what I seek...

Who knows where it will take me next?

No comments:

Post a Comment