Take my hand, let me guide you through the mish mash of the life of an almost twenty-teen, and show you what really runs through the head of a female with the 24/7 fever.

Friday 25 February 2011

Welcome.

Hello there, welcome to my blog. Lame and boring way to start I know, but feels totally appropriate in this situation. Only thing is... I can't see you... who am I talking to? Oh yeah, it's a chunk o' cyberspace, just waiting to be filled!

I am an 18 year old student, come alcoholic ;) who lives on a diet of stir fry and gone off cheese. I party hard, work hard. I don't like to admit that I obsess constantly, over anything and everything. I like a good confession, a bit of a gossip, as any trainee journalist does. Oh yeah, I am training to be a journo. Can't wait for the day when I can perch in my chair and think 'finally made it', but also enjoying the climb it appears to be taking to get there. I like a good scandal, a bit of the WOW factor, you know? I write as things as they come to me, it's honest, it's me, it's slightly barmy. I don't sleep, I surf (the internet that is), I write, I work, I party, I chat, most of all... I dare to dream.

So here I am, enjoy the blog. The late night confessions and early morning wonderments of what happened the night before. Enjoy the rants, gossips, links to my interests. Enjoy learning what it feels like to be in the head of a whirlwind life-liver, with the 24/7 fever - constantly doing something.

Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment