Take my hand, let me guide you through the mish mash of the life of an almost twenty-teen, and show you what really runs through the head of a female with the 24/7 fever.

Monday 7 March 2011

Euphoria Euphoria Euphoria

Ever loved a song so much that you play it, again, and again, and again? Until your genuinely concerned about your own mental state, afraid that the windows may shatter and that your flatmates can hear your high-pitched squealing (singing) and are laughing behind your door?

Recently, if I like a song, or an album. End of. It plays again and again and again until I know every word, every beat, every single segment of it!
Obsessed.

I've been listening to Ed Sheeran loads, a bit of Mumford and Sons, bit of Bombay Bicycle Club, KOL (a lot of them, it's slightly embarrassing) and soooo so so much of (don't laugh) Kylie Minogue.
I can't help myself!

Every time one of my faves come on, I turn into this strange, crazed creature, wondering around my room in random items of clothing, singing into my hairbrush at the top of my lungs! Nothing beats that feeling of euphoria that sweeps across you when a song you love comes on, and I think if it is possible to be addicted to a hormone, I just found mine. The euphoria hormone. I wanna bottle it up and keep it forever.

Oh wait... there's always my ipod.

No comments:

Post a Comment